is an annual, global event. After Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping, it’s the perfect way to give to the causes that matter most to you.
It is happening today, Tuesday, November 28, 2017! And this year, it is a very big deal for UMOM New Day Centers. An anonymous donor is offering a $10,000 match – but only if we can raise an equal amount in 24 hours!
Here are the five best ways to maximize your impact:
- Give a monthly gift. These gifts make a big impact while respecting your budget.
- Give a one-time gift. This is the fastest way to help us reach our $10K goal. A gift of $100 provides one full week of shelter for an individual. $220 takes care of an entire family for a week.
- Take the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit. Reduce your tax liability and support the families, youth and women who turn to UMOM for help.
- Does your company offer a match? Contact your HR department and double your impact.
- TELL EVERYONE WHAT YOU DID! Post news about your gift on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram… or visit our pages and let the world know!
The match contest has started and continues until midnight today.
Will you join us?
Together, we will brighten holidays and help vulnerable families, women, teens and young adults find much-needed peace. Thank you!