Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Everyone’s health is a priority at UMOM: our clients, employees, and our volunteers.
For this reason, we have temporarily closed our campus to outside visitors, suspended volunteer activities, transitioned Helpings Cafe to online catering orders, and only have essential staff members on campus. Thank you for understanding!
We recommend the following in staying safe:
- Stay at home and restrict activities outside of your home, with exception for seeking medical care.
- When in public, practice social distancing and stay at least 6 feet apart from others.
- Wash your hands, for at least 20 seconds, with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth as well as handshakes and/or hugs.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing and/or sneezing.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched items and surfaces such as your keypad, phone, keys etc.